The purpose of the Parent Portal is to help you help your child in school by providing you with information about your child, your child’s school, and about the Department of Education.
Some of the information on this page is general, and may be viewed by anyone browsing the site. Information about a specific child can only be viewed by a parent or guardian with
their personal login ID and password.
At the Parent Portal, you can access:
- Your student's FCAT scores.
- Your student's IEP plan.
- Your student's AIP plan.
- Your student's LEP plan.
- Your student's Section 504 plan.
- Current district demographic information on your child.
- Specific links to educational websites approved by your district.
- General district information that is parent related.